Griffith University opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies. It is a public research university which ranks 14th out of 29 universities and is in the top 450 universities worldwide.
Why at Griffith University? The university offers a variety of degree courses and exceptional student support to the participants. It has the best award-winning teachers who are devoted to helping candidates in completing their career goals.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is as follows-
- Trimester 1- January 31 (annual)
- Trimester 2- June 3 (annual)
- Trimester 3- September (annual)
- University or Organization: Griffith University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: 10% tuition fees reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Papua New Guinea, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos or Myanmar are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For undertaking a postgraduate coursework degree program in any subject at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be a full-time student in a degree program in Trimester 3 2019 or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2020 at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No specific application is required for admission. The university will automatically identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into postgraduate coursework
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of academic qualification and copy of the evidence of English language test need to be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: The participants must hold a bachelor degree for applying to a postgraduate degree program at Griffith University.
- Language Requirement: If the participant’s national language is not English, then they need to show the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The education bursary will cover the 10% cost of the tuition fees in the first two trimesters of study.