Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administrative support to the Human Resource team based on assignments from the HR leadership team.
- Manage the department’s correspondences, schedules, stationary and logistical needs, meetings and engagements.
- Support the HR Officers prepare performance and training reports as may be assigned from time to time.
- Manage the interviews and clearance processes for exiting staff including communication to the Insurers and telecom providers of the changes.
- Manage any performance or progress trackers/ dashboards as may be assigned from time to time.
- Support and assist the respective Managers in the recruitment, selection, mobility, induction and onboarding process.
- Support the implementation of the Young Graduate and Disability programs.
- Assist the Human Resources team in completion of background checks, management of invoices from third Parties and managing the contracts with the third Party service Providers.
- Ensure Due diligence completion and renewals for all HR third party service providers.
- Support and coordinate staff-related events e.g. parties, forums, meetings, conferences etc.
- Temporary cover in the event of any absence by the Managing Director’s Personal Assistant.
- All other tasks, duties and roles as may be assigned from time to time.
Also Read: Card Assistant Job – TotalEnergies
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the TotalEnergies job must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Psychology and any other related qualification
- At least four years of successful experience in HR management with at least one year in payroll administration.
- Good listening skills and innovative solutions
- Proven Human Resources management, administrative, communication, and interpersonal relations skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.