The Swinburne University in Melbourne is offering International Aviation Women’s Association Scholarship for Local and international students. This scholarship is available for a female student studying full time in aviation.
Swinburne is a large and culturally diverse organisation. A desire to innovate and bring about positive change motivates our students and staff. The result is in an institution that grows and evolves each year.
- Applications Deadline: January 31, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate course
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study aviation courses.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is valued at $6,500 per year for 1 year.
The scholarship recipient will also be required to attend the IAWA 2019 International Conference in Lima, Peru. All expenses will be covered by IAWA.
- Nationality: Scholarship is open to both domestic and international women students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is open to both domestic and international women students.
- Be an International student, an Australian citizen, a New Zealand Citizen, an Australian permanent resident or holder of a permanent humanitarian visa
- Be a female student studying full time in an aviation undergraduate or postgraduate course
- Submit a personal statement of no more than 500 words outlining your interest and passion for aviation and financial need for the scholarship
- Submit a referee report outlining leadership quality and community participation.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Applicants should complete an online application form and submit with all supporting documentation.