Job Title: 2022 Internship Support Opportunities
Organisation: Raising Gabdho Foundation (RGF)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Raising Gabdho Foundation (RGF) is a social enterprise which works to boost livelihoods of vulnerable households using sustainable approaches and benchmarking good practices. RGF is co-implementing the Re: Build project. Re: Build has three pillars; Service provision, Influence and Adoption and Evidence and learning. RGF supports the service pillar.
Job Summary: RGF under the RE: BUiLD project invites applicants for the 2022 internship support opportunity. Are you looking for an internship opportunity or do you have a non-paid internship opportunity?
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
Eligibility Criteria for application. The applicant should:
- Have attended school between the years 2019 up to 2022 this applies to continuing or those who finished school.
- Be a resident of Makindye, Rubaga, and Central division.
- Have a recommendation letter from the institution where they obtained their education.
- Have a placement seeking support to attend internship or should be seeking internship opportunity.
- Be an Urban refugee or Ugandan between the age of 18 to 35.
- Be from vocational institutions, university or any institution recognised by the ministry of education.
- Filled application form for internship this can be sent by e-mail or hand delivered to the office of RGF
- Copy of a valid ID
- Cover letter stating the motivation to participate
How to Apply:
All interested individuals should apply through the link.
Contact: In case you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0414670394.
Deadline: 20th October 2022