The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation is furnishing a worthy opportunity for supporting applicants to complete their dream of study abroad.
This bursary is available for excellent applicants from any nationality and aims to support them in pursuing their studies in Italy.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation is also known as Farnesina as a metonym. It is the foreign ministry of the government of the Republic of Italy.
Why at this program? Studying this program will give you a great opportunity to build a bright future as well as developing your personality in a different way. You will be led by the award-winning teacher of Italian Universities.
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of these countries are eligible to join.Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bhutan, Bielorussia, Bolivia, Bosnia-Erzegovina, Burkina-Faso, Brasile, Bulgaria, Camerun, Canada, Cile, Cina, Cipro, Colombia, Congo Braz., Congo Kinsh., Corea Sud, Costa D’avorio, Costarica, Croazia, Cuba, Ecuador, Egitto, Estonia, Etiopia, Federazione Russa, Filippine, Francia, Georgia, Germania, Ghana, Giappone, Gibuti, Giordania, Grecia, Guatemala, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israele, Kazakhstan, Kenia, Kirghizistan, Kosovo, Lesotho, Lettonia, Libano, Libia, Lituania, Macedonia Del Nord, Madagascar, Malesia, Mali, Malta, Marocco, Mauritania, Messico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Mozambico, Myanmar, Niger, Nigeria, Palestina, Panama, Paraguay, Peru’, Polonia, Regno Unito, Repubblica Ceca, Romania, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Siria, Slovacchia, Slovenia, St Lucia, Sud Africa, Sud Sudan, Sudan, Tagikistan, Tanzania, Thailandia, Tunisia, Turchia, Turkmenistan, Ucraina, Ungheria, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for any degree course in the field of degree level course in any offered universities.
- Admissible Criteria: You must under the age of 28 for undergraduate, 30 for PhD, and 40 for a research degree program.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For this program, applicants need to choose their subjects first to study after that they can register themselves through the registration form to study in Italy. Students will be select by the committee and notified through the email.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have their passport or identity card, academic transcripts, and curriculum vitae while registering their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For a master’s degree course a bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree for a PhD course, and a PhD degree for a research program are required.
- Language Requirement: Participants are bound to show their language proficiency for Italian-taught courses and English-taught courses.
The award will give 900 Euros monthly allowance on a quarterly basis for students along with a health and medical accident insurance contracted by the organizer for the entire duration of the grant. A tuition fee allowance will also be expected depending on the policy of each university.