Job Title: Public Relations (PR) Specialist
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Carlcare Service Limited was established in Hong Kong in 2009 with an aim to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products, and over the years has become a leading service brand for consumer electronics in South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. Currently, Carlcare is providing full service support for TECNO, Infinix and Itel, three worldwide famous mobile phone brands.
Infinix was founded in 2013 and is committed to building cutting-edge technology and fashionably designed dynamic mobile devices to create globally-focused intelligent life experiences through a merging of fashion + technology.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the operation of the mobile phone brand users, according to the brand positioning and team goals, develop and implement KOL and other brand cooperation programs.
- Excavate excellent KOL for the brand and other brands that can cooperate, bring accurate target users to the brand, and constantly look for more KOL and other brand cooperation resources that can cooperate.
- For the needs of the brand and the user, motivate KOL to produce high-quality content, and can carry out thematic planning and packaging according to KOL’s personal characteristics.
- Build and maintain the good cooperation relationship between the platform and KOL or other brands, control the planning scheme and specific implementation details of the cooperation between the two parties, and ensure the excellent results.
- Collect questions and feedback from the user’s use process, test and analyze the activity data, and organize into valuable document information.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Carlcare Service Limited Public Relations (PR) Specialist job placement must hold a Bachelor’s degree in business course.
- At least four years of experience in similar positions
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should deliver their applications including an updated CV, cover letter, and copies of academic qualifications to the address below:
Carlcare Service Limited,
Prism Building (Next to E-Tower), Kampala Road
6th Floor, Plot 71/73, Kampala
Or: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (please clearly indicate job applied for in subject of Email)
Deadline: 20th May 2018 by 5:00 PM