Job Title: Systems Administrator
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Managing Director
Compuscan CRB is an international credit bureau organisation providing credit risk services to the financial sector in Uganda under license by Bank of Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the CS Office Network availability
- Responsible for maintenance, upgrade and installation of all CS Office Servers
- Responsible for network user management
- CS office end user support
- Application Support Liaison to the SA networks team
- Perform any other duties assigned by management
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Two years of experience in a busy IT intensive environment
- Good technical understanding of UNIX based servers.
- Good technical understanding of MS Active Directory.
- Practical knowledge of system security concerns and vulnerabilities.
- Professional and Hard working.
- Ability to easily deal with people at all seniority in a telephonic and face to face environment.
- The ideal candidate must be able to understand business requirements and possess a problem-solving attitude to produce technical solutions.
How to Apply:
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their applications and updated CVs (concise and not more than 4 pages) via E-mail only to: firstname.lastname@example.org and the subject line must be IT003.
Deadline: 6th July 2018