Job Title: Planning and Evaluation Officer
Organization: Raising The Village
Head Office: Kampala
Potential Duty Stations: Kisoro, Uganda
Raising The Village works with hard to reach “last-mile” villages in Uganda. RTV tackles extreme poverty by eliminating immediate barriers of scarcity, nurturing income generation activities and building local credit and capacity to move communities toward economic self-sufficiency. We are looking for experienced, dynamic self-driven people to fill multiple Planning & Evaluation Officer positions within the organization. For more information and full job descriptions, please visit our website http://raisingthevillage.org
P&E Officer Job Summary: The Planning and Evaluation Officer supports the cluster implementation through the collection of baseline, and on-going data of Household and Community progress to help provide insights to the Lead Officer onproject progress, risks and issues, and identify additional opportunities to further benefit the community. They also serve as support in the implementation of activities including Planning, Design, Monitoring and Evaluation, Reporting Analysis, Data Management and Performance Analysis. Full P&E Officer Job Description
P&E Officer Qualification Requirements: Candidate should have 3 to 5+ years of work experience in monitoring & evaluation of development programs, and a demonstrated long-term passion for community development as well as
- Fluent in local languages (Lufumbira/Lukiga)
- University degree in Statistics, Social Sciences, Development Studies. Post graduate diploma in Monitoring & Evaluation and Project Planning an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of Management Information Systems (MIS),M&E and Development issues
- Excellent knowledge of monitoring and the application of methodology
- Strong work experiences. Examples include a demanding professional work experience, or successful community development experience (e.g. starting a field program in a developing country, leading training, having a project get started in rural areas, solid project management &accomplishments).
- Leadership experience at work, or outside of work.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Computer skills
- Project management at a village level experience
- Energetic and physically able to hike on high terrain, ability to travel 80% of time
How to Apply:
All qualified and interested candidates should send a letter of application and curriculum vitae including address, telephone contact and two references to: email@example.com
NB: Please properly formatted PDF or Word documents are preferred.
Deadline: Resumes received by Monday, 31st August 2017 will be considered for interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Resumes received after the deadline will still be considered in a future round.