Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Organisation: Joint Medical Store (JMS)
Joint Medical Store (JMS) is a Church founded private not-for-profit organization whose mission is to supply medicines, medical equipment and related healthcare services, and training of assured quality to the people of Uganda at affordable prices. It was established in 1979 as a joint venture between the Uganda Catholic Medical Bureau (UCMB) and the Uganda Protestant Medical Bureau (UPMB).
Job Summary: The Quality Assurance Officer will mainly monitor and enhance the quality of all medicines, medical equipment and other medical supplies procured, supplied, and dispatched in line with company quality standards.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Industrial chemistry or related field.
· Additional training in the area of Quality Management of medical supplies is an added advantage.
· The applicant must be registered with the Pharmacy Council or any other relevant regulatory body and with a valid practicing License
· A minimum of three years’ working experience in a busy Pharmaceutical setting.
· Working knowledge of and exposure to the current challenges in proper management of medical supplies.
· Computer literacy i.e. proficiency in MS Office and ERP applications (IT).
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications which should include; photocopies of their academic documents and testimonials, a CV with at least three reference contacts including their day time telephone contact (professional and not personal, including current or most recent employer if any) to:
The Director, Executive Selection Services,
IFE Consultants Ltd., Serena Conference Centre, Suite 335,
P. O. Box 4220, Kampala.
NB: Please clearly mark your application with the position you are applying for as indicated in the advert. While we thank all applicants for your interest; only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Deadline: 4th September 2015 by 5:00 PM