Vacancy title: National Sales & Marketing Manager
Type: FULL TIME
Category: Sales & Retail
Jobs at: Company in Uganda
Deadline of this Job: 14 February 2020
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
Position: National Sales & Marketing Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
Reported to by: Branch supervisors, territory managers, channel sales reps.
Pay Budget: will be an exciting one.
Roles & Responsibilities: In charge of Sales & Distribution Channels in Uganda.
• Overall responsibility for day to day Operations of the sales function in Uganda
• Responsible for Sales & Marketing activities nationally.
1. Strategy development & Execution
2. Monitoring & Evaluation
• Responsible for Channel Partner Management. This includes
1. Partner readiness activities (recruitment training, branding, POS, targets, stocking levels)
2. Target selling and management for Channel Partner & Re-sellers
3. Sales strategies implementation
4. Partner Relationship management
• Responsible directly for management and supervision of Territory Managers & Business Development Managers in the respective regions in Uganda. This will include
3. Sales planning and execution
• Preparation of Budgets, Reports and Analysis of the business in country in conjunction with the MD.
• Liaison of the sales and marketing function to other departments in the company.
• Bachelor‘s degree in Business or related discipline.
• Minimum 5 years sales management experience; speciﬁc in ﬁeld, dealer/ distribution, trade marketing, FMCG experience will be an added advantage.
• In-depth working knowledge of Distribution of goods, with route to market efﬁciencies.
• Adept of conducting market research to keep redbreast with the operoting and competitive environment.
• Experience and evidence of negotiating successfully with internal and external customers.
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor‘s degree
Job Experience Requirements: 5 years
Job Skills: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested Coindiddtes to Submitt CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org NOT later than Friday, 14th February 2020.