Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Uganda National Meteorological Authority (formerly Department of Meteorology) under Ministry of Water and Environment is a semi-autonomous government authority for weather and climate services (UNMA Act. 2012) and a focal institution to Inter-Governmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), an international body mandated to carryout scientific research on climate change.
Job Summary: The Human Resource Officer will support the Senior Human Resource Officer in the execution of the human resource management function of the Authority.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the management of performance appraisal
- Offer HR support to staff payroll management
- Actively manage internal and external HR communications
- Responsible for Registry including filing system.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should preferably hold an honors Bachelor’s degree in either Human Resource or Social Sciences degree obtained from a recognized University.
- Past experience in a related field from a reputable organization is an added advantage but it isn’t required
- Pat exposure to general HR administrative functions
How to Apply the job:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send an application letter, updated resume /CV, copies of academic documents & professional qualiﬁcations along with contact details of at least three professional referees to: The Director, Future Options Consulting Ltd, 4th Floor, Diamond Trust Building, Kampala Road, P.O. Box 34934, Kampala, Uganda either by post, courier, hand delivery or email to: email@example.com. Please include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of your application letter.
NB: Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline: 4th May 2015 by 5PM