Job Title: Account Manager (2 Vacancies)
NFT Consult, a leading HR Consultancy firm, seeks to recruit for it valuable client, Computer Warehouse Group is one of the fastest growing information and communication technology companies in Africa today offering integrated ICT solutions.
NFT Human Resource Solutions are customer tailored per industry requirements and are geared towards increased cost savings, process improvement leading to improved efficiency and effectiveness yet simultaneously strengthening quality and control of resources.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To sell ICT solutions to the Enterprise customer and to meet or exceed the set Sales, Revenue and Profitability target.
- Oversee and develop relationships with key decision makers within companies in the target verticals of Telco, Banking, Oil and Gas, Government and Utilities that we operate in.
- Organize OEM driven workshops in key accounts with the target verticals above. The Account Manager will be expected to manage and develop relationships with staff of the OEM’s consisting of our solution focus areas.
- Collect information on industry, market and customer requirements, challenges and strategic objectives and to identify appropriate technology to address these requirements and challenges and to help the customer meet their strategic objectives.
- Submit proposals and send quotations to customer enquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Make Presentation’s tailored solutions that meet a particular Business’s/customer’s requirements.
- Work with the Pre-Sales Engineers to conduct Data center infrastructure reviews with a view at identifying gaps in customer’s data centers.
- Ensure product ordering and timely delivery to meet with customer expectations at all times.
- Channel customer feedback appropriately both intra and inter business unit/department.
- Invoice, chase and collect payments.
- Keep up-to date customer database and information
- Keep up-to date records of Sales and collections.
- Prepare report to include daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual report and also Bookings, Billings and Collections which is submitted to the business head.
- Uphold the CWH mission and vision statement
- Effectively execute key instructions as given by the Business head.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business related field (IT preferred).
- At least two years’ relevant experience
- Good customer service
- Ability to multi-task
How to apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses. Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements. The applications/CVs should be prepared in English and submitted in either MS Word or PDF format will be considered.