Job Title: Administrator – TIS Service Desk (T321990) – Fresh Graduate Jobs
Wipro Technologies is one of the world’s leading software and outsourcing service providers which focuses on the IT services & BPO business.
Job Summary: As the Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infrastructure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process first-level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Responsible for the timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required. Log file monitoring for errors.
- Carry out daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination
- Carry out basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidates should be Fresh Graduates
- Mandatory Skills in TIS Service Desk
- Desirable Skills in Desktop Support and ITIL Incident Management
- The minimum work experience is 0 – 1 years
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified and interested fresh graduates are encouraged to express their interest by clicking the web link below.