Job Title: 20 Relationship Officers
Our client, a fastest growing international micro-finance with its head office in Kampala Uganda, seeks qualified and experienced people to urgently fill the above position.
The Relationship Officer will significantly contribute to the profitability of the branch by effectively achieving set sales targets through actively and proactively identifying sales opportunities.
The jobholders will also keep the portfolio at risk at the acceptable minimum through actively following up on all clients for timely repayments. They will also need to proactively and continuously deliver service excellence.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Production / Sales
- To manage own sales production performance and implementing corrective actions to achieve target objectives;
- Proactively driving sales through a combination of advertising, customer referrals and viral marketing (word of mouth).
- Ensure that you contribute to the profitability of the branch by meeting individual sales targets set by management;
- Effectively achieving set sales targets by actively and proactively identifying of opportunities;
- Attend the daily planning and review meetings.
Key Performance Areas;
- Marketing of loans
- Loan appraisals
- Portfolio management
- Administration of loans
- Customer relationship management
- Maintaining an excellent corporate image
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree in a related field a must
- Computer Literacy
- At least two years’ experience in a micro-finance/ bank /insurance a must
How to Apply for the job:
If you meet the aforementioned requirements, urgently email your updated CV to
Frank Management Consult Limited
Nyaku House, 1st Floor.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com