Job Title: Direct Sales Executive (30 Vacancies)
NFT Consult, a leading HR Consultancy firm, seeks to recruit for it valuable client, Afrimax, a global telecommunication company. NFT Human Resource Solutions are customer tailored per industry requirements and are geared towards increased cost savings, process improvement leading to improved efficiency and effectiveness yet simultaneously strengthening quality and control of resources.
Job Summary: The Direct Sales Executives will be responsible for the implementation of the company’s direct Sales initiatives and collaboration of business development strategies to build and establish a strong brand identity for ultimate sales and profitability performance whilst meeting the Afrimax required Standards and Measures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and managing on-going sales and marketing activities aimed at achieving sales targets.
- Pro-actively seeking information on competitive actions as required and keep up to date information about product offerings, promotions, sales tactics, target markets, market penetration and pricing.
- Building and maintaining effective day-to-day relationships with market research agencies
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key business stakeholders.
- Identifying markets, schedule meetings with potential clients and follow up on the developed accounts.
- Assessing client needs and advise them on suitable options, pricing and any other required information.
- Maintaining strong knowledge of all company products and policy features, industry competitors and provide critical market feedback.
- Maintaining and keeping appropriate records of all clients and be a good brand ambassador to the Company
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants must possess University degrees from reputable institutions. Any other relevant qualification will be an added advantage
- At least two years’ experience in a similar position either within a reputable organization.
- Demonstrated expertise in marketing and sales tact as well as in depth knowledge of the sales cycle.
- Good working knowledge and application of computer programs especially word, Excel & power-point
- Exposure to the Telecommunications Industry or FMCG environment
- Solid knowledge of channel and direct sales.
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization.
- Good driving skills & Good command of English
- Possess the ability to Manage Relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrable skills of being able to operate in a fast-paced and changing market environment and ability to work under pressure in time-challenged situations.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Innovative and willing to learn
- Possess a strong performance and results orientation
- Able to apply high-level analytical, investigative and creative problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and willingness to work long hours as and when required to meet established deadlines.
- Excellent at building Contacts, networking and creating long-term relationships.
- Persistence, Enthusiasm & Aggressiveness
How to apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses. Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements. The applications/CVs should be prepared in English and submitted in either MS Word or PDF format will be considered.
For details Click Here