Job Title: Real Estate Associates (REA) (5 Job Vacancies)
NFT Consult, a leading HR Consultancy firm, seeks to recruit for it valuable client, Bridge International Academies, the world’s largest chain of primary and pre-primary schools bringing world-class education to the poorest of the poor, democratizing the right to succeed. NFT Human Resource Solutions are customer tailored per industry requirements and are geared towards increased cost savings, process improvement leading to improved efficiency and effectiveness yet simultaneously strengthening quality and control of resources.
Job Summary: The Real Estates Associate will work for Bridge International Academies as a consultant, paid a fee per completed land deal. Bridge builds high quality low-cost private nursery and primary schools, and requires land to do so.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Using the GIS technology to identify and source for plots within the given Target Circles.
- Thorough vetting and completion of the documents required for Land acquisition and leasing in Uganda, including land searches, relevant maps, rates, rents and taxes, succession procedures e.t.c.
- Ensuring proper due diligence is carried out with regard to Ugandan Land Policies and the existing Land Regimes/tenure systems.
- Price Negotiations according to the laid out policies.
- Attending surveys and all planning requirements prior to construction.
- Ensuring proper execution of documents by the vendors and their legal representatives.
- Attending to Local Administration, Local Authorities and community representatives as part of the development process.
- Responsible for land dispute resolution.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a diploma in Real Estate, Legal studies or Land Economics
- Prior experience in Real Estate transactions an added advantage
- Possess excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Absolute personal integrity
- Attention to details
- Highly organized with excellent analytical & organizational skills
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Knowledge of the local languages
- Prior experience in community development projects plus an interest in education for low income families would be awesome.
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses. Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements. The applications/CVs should be prepared in English and submitted in either MS Word or PDF format will be considered.