Job Title: Sales Executive (5 Fresh Graduate Customer Service Jobs)
Organisation: Medicard International (U) Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Sales Team Leader
Medicard International (U) Limited provides prepaid medical services to cliencts. They don’t own medical centres but have authorized clinics which serve their clients. We issue our clients with electronic ATM-like medicards that they present at the clinics to access treatment.
Job Summary: The Sales Executive will serve as a key liaison between Medicard healthcare service and both new and existing customers providing first class customer experience with the motive of ensuring profitability for the business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of generating leads and making proposals
- Achieving set targets
- Responsible for client relationship maintenance
- In charge of generating revenue for the business
- In charge of growing the Medicard Brand in the market
- In charge of research and analyzing competitor products
- Territorial coverage
- Responsible for managing partner clinics
- Managing authorized medicard sales agents
- Actively participating in development and review of sales strategy
- Responsible for recruiting new customers through selling prepaidmedicards.
- Carrying awareness on medicard healthcare products by visiting and meeting prospective customers.
- Provision of first class customer service through periodically calling and responding to customer inquiries, complains, service quality and creating a long term rapport with customers.
- Carrying out market intelligence, competition analysis and providing possible recommendations for improvements to the sales team leader.
- In charge of meeting daily visitation targets and providing timely and accurate sales reports.
- Working closely with third parties to ensure brand awareness and enhanced visibility.
- Offering health education to all prospective clients
- Responsible for preparing proposals and making presentations to prospective clients
- Liaising with authorized clinics for mutual business relationships and ensuring growth and profitability
- Participating in events to promote Medicard healthcare products
- Providing proactive feedback to the sales leader on market conditions
- Ensuring of sales tools in all authorized outlets
- Solving client queries and complains on time
- Providing accurate and periodic sales reports
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should preferably hold a Bachelor of Business Administration or business related course with bias in Marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience selling medicine or medical service is an added advantage
- Computer literacy skills
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- At least a year of sales experience.
NB: Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and academic documents all merged as PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop your applications at Medicard International (U) Limited offices on Plot 18 Martyr’s Crescent, Ntinda Opposite Uganda Health Marketing Group. (UHMG)
Deadline: 15th August 2015