Job Title: Administrative Assistant
African Leadership and Reconciliation Ministries (ALARM) is an African led and African based organization that focuses on equipping leaders with the skills and knowledge needed to truly transform their communities. With the help of friends and partners ALARM has trained close to 9 thousand leaders across east and central Africa in biblical theology, conflict resolution, forgiveness, mediation, leadership skills, and reconciliation. ALARM’s programs are designed for grass roots church and community leaders, women, youth, government officials, teachers, military professionals and Christian professionals (lawyers, police and chaplains).
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write, receive and file reports correspondence, minutes and other documents in accordance with the existing office procedures.
- Type reports and other assigned office work
- Travel and participate in organizing and running training sessions in and outside of the office
- Communicate with other offices of the organization in the continent and overseas
- Support the country Director in his functions as administrator and leader.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a B SWASA or BBA from a recognized university
- Good working knowledge of finance accounts and use of Excel.
- Self motivated achiever, dedicated and committed to success.
- Knowledge in Computer/IT is an added advantage.
- A Christian of good conduct and consistent walk with the Lord, and heart for ministry.
- Preferably male between 21-35 years of age.
How to Apply for the job
All interested candidates are encouraged to send a hand written application accompanied by a curriculum Vitae and a letter from the pastor/ Church leaders should be submitted to the address below; The Country Director African Leadership and Reconciliation Ministries-Uganda P.O. Box 16368 Kampala, Plot 247, Sempagala Zone- Ntinda-Kisazi Road
Deadline: 30th September 2014