Job Title: Administrative Officer
Aikan HR Consultants seek to recruit for their valuable client, a not for profit community based health care provider- Faith Mulira Health Care Centre.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the patient record keeping system.
- Responsible for the Centre’s patient appointments system
- Accountable for the patients’ payments and receipts
- Make certain that cleanliness of the reception area.
- Requisition, store and account for the Customer Service assets and supplies.
- Prepare correspondence between the Centre, medical providers and their patients.
- Offer quality customer service to patients.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a University Degree from a recognised institution.
- At least two years’ experience in a customer service environment
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Team management orientation
- Understanding others
- Development orientation
- Results Orientation
- Concern for standards
- Pro-active work ethics
- High degree of Personal Integrity
How to apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should send their applications by clicking on this link.
Please include the following in your application; an updated CV / resume should include your contact information and three work related references and a one page statement describing your suitability for the role should be included.
Deadline: 18th April 2014