GEMS Cambridge International School, Kampala offers the National Curriculum for England. The school offers excellent facilities set in a modern campus in one of Kampala’s most prestigious new developments.
- Perform a wide variety of general secretarial duties including the maintenance of accurate and detailed records, databases and filing systems.
- Maintain Supervisor/ Principal’s appointment calendar as well as all his/ her professional communication and public relations needs.
- Compile information from various sources to generate reports; prepares, collate and distribute weekly, monthly and annual reports as required
- Assist in training and monitoring the work of temporary secretaries, student assistants and other clerical staff.
- Review and update all documentations, calendars and all school related activities.
- Organize and coordinate office management activities and oversees school events.
- Communicate information to faculty, staff, parents and students.
- Make sure that the policies, procedures and codes of conduct are followed all times.
- Initiate effort and energy beyond the typical work day, where the tasks require additional commitment.
- Attend staff meetings and serve on committees as required.
- Perform other duties as requested by the direct and dotted reporting managers/ supervisors.
- The applicant should hold a relevant bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrate competence in computer technical skills using Word, Excel, Publisher, Power point and other related programs/ software.
- Excellent written/spoken English language skills.
Deadline: Friday, 9th May 2014