Job Title: Partner Associate
NFT Consult, a leading HR Consultancy firm, seeks to recruit for it valuable client, a Global Technology lead with a focus on providing a variety of search web-based search tools to help business of all kinds to succeed on and off the web.
NFT Human Resource Solutions are customer tailored per industry requirements and are geared towards increased cost savings, process improvement leading to improved efficiency and effectiveness yet simultaneously strengthening quality and control of resources.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect, call and qualify high potential partners that understand our business model and product offering.
- Function as the financial account manager for all customers and ensure they understand our systems, handling all billing and invoicing matters.
- Assist improve business processes and make team more effective in supporting our partners.
- Coordinate logistical process for equipment relevant to deployment and implementation of the project
- Oversee all relationships and agreements signed for Wi-Fi project, ensuring partners understand terms of agreement and document executed copies.
- Offer regular feedback and high level presentation on market needs and practices relevant to the project.
- Provide input in developing internal processes and procedures for seamless operation of the project.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidate should hold a BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- Four or more years’ experience in an account management, business development, partnerships or other deal negotiation role in an internet or technology company
- Experience identifying partners, analysing and structuring complex business models with a proven track record of deal negotiation and execution
- Prior International work experience preferred
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills with technical, contractual and financial issues.
- Proven ability to handle ambiguity, work collaboratively with internal and partner contacts, influence cross-functional teams.
- Possess the ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive project/deals at once in a fast paced environment with minimal direction
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Skills in Negotiation, partnership management, execution, time management
How to apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses. Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements. The applications/CVs should be prepared in English and submitted in either MS Word or PDF format will be considered.