Job Title:Human Resource Manager
Roofings Group, a number one quality steel manufacturer to supply over 350,000 metric tons per annum to both local and export market within the region. Situated about 6km outside Kampala city centre on Plot 126 Entebbe Road, Lubowa. Roofings Group envisages “We strive to be the largest manufacturer of steel and plastic building products within the East African Community, through adopting the most modern technology, employing a professionally trained workforce and complying with the highest international standards to deliver the best quality products to the market.”
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintaining a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations/ pay structures
- Maintaining organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program, counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Preparing employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensuring that all HR payments and payrolls are accurately and timely processed.
- Ensuring planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Ensuring legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource national requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintaining management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintaining historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records; ensuring confidentiality of personnel matters.
- Completing human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintaining human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintaining a database for expatriates.
- Compiling and submitting monthly Human Resource Department reports.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should possess a bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, social sciences, and business administration
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a busy environment
- Computer literacy skills
How to apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses
Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements