NFT Consult, a leading HR Consultancy firm, seeks to recruit for it valuable client, a Global Technology Consultant. NFT Human Resource Solutions are customer tailored per industry requirements and are geared towards increased cost savings, process improvement leading to improved efficiency and effectiveness yet simultaneously strengthening quality and control of resources.
Job Summary: The Manager, Systems Development and Integration will mainly be responsible for:
· Developing and implementing new enterprise solutions in-house.
· Upgrading existing in-house developed enterprise solutions and provide user support as required.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the team/ function’s activities.
· Assist in continuously reviewing the unit’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved improvement initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
· Assist in identifying required resources, personnel, funding to achieve the unit/ function’s strategy.
· Establish and manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
· Actively participate in the identification of enterprise solutions that can be developed in-house.
· Develop a project plan for development of new enterprise solutions, detailing, resources, constraints, timelines, etc. in line with standard IT system development lifecycle.
· Work closely with User Support team to identify user requirements for new enterprise solutions.
· Document user requirements using formal notation standards such as Entity Relationship Diagrams, Unified Modeling Language (UML) etc.
· Define and build enterprise solutions components to meet user requirements.
· Integrate new solution into existing enterprise solutions and ensure seamless interface and interoperability with existing solutions.
· Carry out acceptance test on new enterprise solution to ensure that both user requirements, as defined in the requirements documentation, as well as all privacy, security and other mandated requirements are met.
· Mentor and train users on the use of new solution.
· Document user manuals/guide and disseminate to end users.
· Liaise with business teams for go-live of new solutions.
· Liaise with Enterprise Applications Support team to provide post-implementation support for new solutions.
· Carry out post-implementation review to identify bugs and other end user issues.
· Perform upgrades, patches etc. to in-house enterprise solutions to ensure continuous relevance in the business.
· Work with Enterprise Applications Support team to resolve issues relating to in-house developed solutions.
· Assist in implementing the function’s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
· Assist in planning and managing the human and material resources of the unit to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
· Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
· Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
· Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Senior Manager, Enterprise Solutions.
· Perform any other duties as assigned by the Senior Manager, Enterprise Solutions.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant should hold a first degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
· Possession of a postgraduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
· At least five (5) to nine (9) years’ experience with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role.
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses. Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements. The applications/CVs should be prepared in English and submitted in either MS Word or PDF format will be considered.