The Medical Concierge Group (TMCG) is a Social Enterprise incorporated in Uganda and Kenya working to significantly improve health outcomes and set the benchmark of accessibility to health professionals and information and affordability of quality health care.
TMCG is a consortium of innovative ventures in the Health Care industry involving Call Centres, Clinics, Ambulances, Pharmacies, Software Applications and a Foundation.
- Prepare monthly financial reports for management review.
- Prepare budgets, monitor and interpret cash flows and predict future trends.
- Responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, cash disbursements and receipts, and fixed assets register.
- Work closely with the auditors, tax agents, banks, insurance companies, and the corporate secretary and ensure all statutory requirements and to ensure that deadlines are adhered to.
- Monitor and report bank account activity and balances on a monthly basis
- Prepare comprehensive and accurate account reconciliations for all general ledger accounts on a monthly basis.
- Process payroll and file all required employer and employee withholding returns and payments.
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Managing staff and preparing monthly call agent schedules.
- Prepare daily/weekly performance reports and other documents, using word processing, spread sheet, database, or presentation software.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports when required.
- Responsible for coordination of outdoor events and field travel
- Office Management (Monitor Security, Facility Maintenance, Housekeeping, etc.)
- Perform any related duties assigned by Management
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or it’s equivalent.
- Three or more years’ experience preferably in a management position.
- Possess a strong background in financial management.
- Demonstrated leadership in managing projects or initiatives in a start up environment.
- Computer literacy skills i.e. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Power point
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated work ethic and ability to complete deliverables in established time frames
- Possess the ability to exercise good judgment, show initiative and be proactive
- High degree of personal ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
All qualified candidates are requested to submit only a letter of interest and CV. The applications should be sent by email to email@example.com. Please clearly include the job title you are applying for in the subject of the email.