Job Title: Administrative/Brand Assistant
NFT Consult, a leading HR Consultancy firm, seeks to recruit for it valuable client, Our client is the leading provider of ICT services for corporate, SoHo, and high end residential customers in Kenya and East Africa is looking for a number of highly experienced, talented and committed individuals to join their team. NFT Human Resource Solutions are customer tailored per industry requirements and are geared towards increased cost savings, process improvement leading to improved efficiency and effectiveness yet simultaneously strengthening quality and control of resources.
Job Summary: The Administrative/Brand Assistant will offer technical support to the Ugandan team. He/She will be charged with handling the administrative tasks relating to human resources, marketing, property facilities and records etc.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Administrative Tasks:
- Receive and file incoming letters, documents
- Supply and manage office equipments, machines or properties to office and manufactures, kitchen utilities.
- Schedule meetings if any.
- Welcome/Receive visitors relating to work
- Ensure a safe and secure work environment.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all relevant local governmental bureaus, agencies and authorities.
- Maintain office efficiency, plan and implement office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Ensure rules and procedures in place regarding working hours, lunch, office closure and communications about security
- Create, control, and monitor all administrative requirements of other departments.
- Record, monitor expenses, raise monthly invoices
- Monitor on-going activities and revise contracts
- Maintain stationary supplies and co-coordinating deliveries.
- Telephone operator
- Agenda management: booking, travels, meeting, arrange hotel for VIP,
- Supplier managements: photo, printing, furniture, mail & post.
- Office management: stationery, cleaning services, taxi card, telephone.
- Office expense: water, electricity, logistic support for experts.
- Settle visa, work permit, residence card, etc.
2. Marketing/Brand Management Tasks:
- Assisting in the execution of developed company products as per the approved Marketing plan.
- Assisting in market research
- Arranging promotional events
- Assessing the results of a marketing campaign
- Assisting the manager in writing reports and analyzing data
- Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns
- Writing online content
- Communicating with clients
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must be a University graduate
- A minimum of one or two years’ experience in related field
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy skills i.e. proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be flexible and eager to learn new things
- Possessing good teamwork spirit
How to apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses. Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements. The applications/CVs should be prepared in English and submitted in either MS Word or PDF format will be considered.