Uganda Tree Resources Ltd (UTRL) was established in Uganda by Uganda Gatsby Trust to improve tree productivity through integration of biotechnology techniques with traditional propagation systems. We aim to make a significant contribution to the improvement of forest conservation and production through technologies that are environmentally friendly, socially acceptable, economically viable and culturally compatible.
Job Summary: The Business development manager will report directly to the GM. Person must support GM in strategy development, implement marketing and sales activities, perform business analysis and direct the extension services unit. Person will be required to manage teams and build capacity where needed.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or similar fields
- A diploma or experience in the forestry sector
- A minimum of five years experience on business analysis, business development, marketing or sales
- Experience managing teams and building capacity
- Experience dealing with customers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (mainly Excel, Word and Power Point)
Deadline: 29th November, 2013 at 5:00 pm
How to Apply:
Please apply via e-mail or alternatively, drop a closed envelope at Plot 15 Lugogo Bypass (entrance to office at Mvili lane, right on the corner of Lugogo Bypass and Mvili lane) addressing it to the General Manager with an updated CV, scanned copy of diploma / certification from the tertiary institution with two professional referees (please note: no personal references will be considered as valid). All references will be contacted..