Organization: Communication for Development Foundation Uganda (CDFU)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Project Coordinator/ Editor
Communication for Development Foundation Uganda (CDFU) is a non-governmental organization that implements Development Communication programs aimed at influencing positive behavior change for the social development of men, women and children in Uganda and the entire East African Region.
Job Summary: The Creative Writers will write for the RP 256 radio serialdrama and engage with listening groups across the country.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Creative Writer vacancies should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication; Drama, Literature & Languages or related field.
- At least two years’ experience in creative play writing and community engagement.
- Writing drama for radio;
- Keen interest and skills in social media is an added advantage.
- Excellent documentation skills are a must;
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player;
- Excellent presentation and writing skills;
- Computer literacy skills i.e. proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
How to Apply for the job :
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should deliver or send in theirapplications with an updated and detailed C.V, copies of certificates and testimonials, daytime telephone contact and addresses of three referees to:
The Human Resource Officer,
Communication for Development Foundation Uganda (CDFU),
- O. Box 8734, Plot 105, Kiira Road,
Kamwokya, Kampala. Uganda.
Deadline: 29th June 2015 by 10.00 am.