Alliance of Mayors and Municipal Leaders’ Initiative for Community Action on HIV/ AIDS at the Local Level (AMICAALL) is a network of local authorities, mayors and municipal leaders committed to supporting sustainable solutions to the HIV and AIDS epidemic at the local level.
Launched way back in 1998 in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire, the Alliance was founded in response to the need to address high HIV prevalence in urban areas in Africa and the need to build capacity and coordinate HIV and AIDS responses at the local level.
- Conduct standard office practices and procedures, including filling, record keeping and use of office equipment such as photocopier, scanner, phones and fax and attend to in coming correspondences including local and international calls, mails and faxes and make appropriate responses in a timely manner
- Offer technical support to all front office tasks including client service
- Maintain and update inventory of office equipment supplies and materials and maintaining the cleanliness of the office, compound and equipment.
- Offer Administrative support services to AMICAALL National Coordination office.
- Organize and maintain a filing system for AMICAALL National Coordination Office and Secretariat
- Ensure there is accurate and proper keeping of project records and documents
- Schedule programs and make appointments on behalf of the Country Director and brief him on matters to be considered prior to scheduled meeting
- Prepare Petty Cash Vouchers related to office operations and handle Office Imprest and to facilitate routine office operations
- Ensure implementation of staff recruitment processes, appraisal systems, staff training, development and compensation programs in line with Company policies and procedures.
- Work closely with other HR stakeholders within the market to deliver value to the Company through an effective continuous performance management system.
- Perform any other relevant duties assigned by the Country Director
- The applicant should hold a first Degree in Business Administration, Secretarial Studies, humanities.
- Post graduate training in a related field is of added advantage; Finance
- Exhaustive knowledge in logistics & store keeping
- Skills in secretarial duties
- Excellent communication skills.
Deadline: 20th June 2014