Letshego Uganda Limited is a leading short – medium term financier, providing loans to Government employees and approved employers. We offer unsecured loans at greatly reduced rates, thus assisting people to obtain finance for education, health care and asset acquisition, together with sound financial advice.
Letshego Uganda Limited (LUL) operating in 42 branches is a subsidiary of Letshego Holdings, a reputable and fast growing microfinance institution (MFI) providing innovative financial services in Uganda.
- The candidate must possess a good degree from a recognised institution in the following areas; Commerce, Social Sciences, Business Administration and Education
- A minimum of five years’ experience in the microfinance sector in at least two products (Business Loans and Group Lending).
- Three or more years’ experience in credit management at a Senior Level
- Possession of a post graduate Diploma in Management is an added advantage.
- Envelopes containing applications must be clearly marked for the position applied for.
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 29th April 2014