Job Title: SMGL Data Manager
The Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation – Uganda (Baylor-Uganda) headquartered at Mulago hospital, is a comprehensive HIV/AIDS care and treatment organization that supports the treatment and care of HIV infected and affected Children and Adults.
Baylor – Uganda has four operational areas; HIV/AIDS care, treatment and prevention services, maternal child health services, Health Professional training and Clinical Research. Baylor-Uganda is in receipt of UNICEF and PEPFAR grant through CDC.
Job Summary: The SMGL Data Manager will develop systems, tools and procedures for SMGL data management i.e. collection, entry, validation and utilization. He/she will also develop Data Transfer Agreement(s) between external data users and SMGL implementation partners
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The job holder should possess a Master’s degree in statistics with a Bachelor’s (honors) degree in statistics.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in Log Frame Approach and other strategic planning approaches in planning, monitoring and evaluation; application of participatory, qualitative and quantitative M&E methods; with a reputable international NGO, and direct experience with local government and donor representatives
- Good team ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Good networking and partnership skills.
- Must be dynamic, Persuasive &convincing, self- motivated and able to demonstrate high initiative.
How to Apply for the job:
All suitable candidates with a desire to work with the Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation should send their applications to: Send a detailed updated CV demonstrating possession of the job requirements, current position, names and addresses of three referees, copies of professional/Academic documents, email address, and day time telephone contact. You must have at least a credit 6 in MATH and ENGLISH.
The Human Resource Manager,
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation-Uganda,
Block 5 Mulago Hospital, P.O. Box 72052 clock tower, Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 15th August 2014
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.