Job Title: Office Assistant (2 Fresher Jobs)
WEI/Bantwana Initiative is a Non-Governmental Organization that helps families and children orphaned and made vulnerable by HIV/AIDS to access the comprehensive support and care they need to grow into healthy adults.
About USAID Project:
The Bantwana Initiative of World Education is implementing the USAID’s Better Outcomes for Children and Youth in Eastern and Northern Uganda program—a $24.5 million program with a large sub grant component. The Program is being implemented across 13 districts in Eastern and Northern Uganda. Better Outcomes works with families, communities, Civil Society Organizations (CSOs), Local Government and the private sector to address the long-term, comprehensive needs of vulnerable children and families through improved OVC service delivery.
Job Summary: The Office Assistant provides administrative support to the office
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide timely support to staff with administrative duties: photocopying , cleaning and setup of conference rooms
- Responsible for management of the kitchen including serving tea to staff, cleaning and kitchen inventory
- Cleans and sets up all offices and the conference room as required
- Actively monitor performance of the security personnel deployed at the premises, and regularly patrol of the compound, fences and recording
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidates should mainly hold a Uganda Certificate in Education(O-Level)
- Excellent English language proficiency i.e. both spoken and written
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who wish to join the USAID Project are encouraged to Apply via E-mail only be sending an updated CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Please clearly include name and title of the position you are applying for and indicate a preferred location (Jinja, Gulu or no preference) for jobs that are in both locations in the subject line of the email.
Deadline: 15th May, 2015