Job Summary: The Fraud analyst, Credit cards will be responsible for;
- Control of cardholder fraud by going through BASE 1 and 11 advices
- Monitoring of Local Negative File exception reports
- Monitor all Cardholder Fraud and ensure all fraudulent transactions are suspended from cardholder’s accounts
- Monitor all Card applications on Imaging and Workflow and ensure all fraudulent applications are suspended from having the card being generated
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Operational Management 70%
- Report issuer fraud as per laid down procedures.
- Raise charge backs to the Issuing Chargeback’s Analyst in BSSSA
- Go through all issuing fraud exception reports and ensure cardholder fraud does not exceed 0.1% of Turnover per quarter
2. Service Management 25%
- Manage cardholder relationships by advising them whenever card is blocked due to fraud usage.
- Manage merchant relationship by advising the Acquiring Manager whenever fraud is suspected.
3. Self 5%
- Agree individual performance objectives, standards and targets with Team Leader
- Pursue self development to increase personal effectiveness acknowledging strength.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- The applicant should possess comprehensive knowledge of all of Card products and services
- Excellent Risk Management skills- this role is dealing with Fraud monitoring of cardholders.
- The jobholder must have gained first hand experience with clients and have proven negotiation skills.
- Working within a stringent environment of card fraud.
- Experience in Fraud monitoring
- Experience in Visa operating standards in relation to Fraud.
- Comprehensive knowledge of card fraud.
- In-depth knowledge Fraud types
- Use of Visa On-line system
- Use of VROL system
- Use of Visa Risk Manager(VRM)
- In depth knowledge of Risk Management in relation to card business.
- Knowledge of Visa fraud Reporting procedures
- Contacts with Law enforcement in relation with card fraud
- Knowledge in Different fraud types
- Knowledge of the general VISA Business Rules
- People management, both from a staff and customer perspective.
- Analytical thinking
- Good Communication, verbal and written
- Good decision making skills
- Negotiation skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Influencing skills
- Investigative skills
How to Apply:
If you feel challenged by any of the above positions, and believe you can deliver on key deliverables as outlined above, upload your application letter, current curriculum vitae and photocopies of academic certificate to our recruitment website detail below:
Barclays is an equal opportunity employer that recruits, develops and promotes people on merit, and rewards outstanding performance, regardless of background and gender.
For queries contact us on 0417122453 or email: email@example.com
Deadline: 16th December, 2013