Job Title: Nursery Teachers (Baby, Middle and Pre-Primary Classes)
Job Summary: The Nursery Teachers will nurture the growth needs of a child, establish a conducive learning environment for the learners.
Deadline: Monday, 16th December, 2013
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake ongoing analysis of learning needs and foster appropriate skills.
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the learning framework.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should possess a Diploma in Nursery training or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Ability to effectively communicate using the English language.
- Extra skills, and ability to Imagine, create and analyse.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, dedicated and self-disciplined
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should submit their applications with a detailed C.V, Day time telephone of 3 referees, attach one current colored passport photo and relevant academic documents to: The Administrator, P.O. Box 26278 Kampala. Uganda.
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted