Job Title: Relief Manager: Farming Operations
Bokomo Uganda, a subsidiary of Quantum Foods South Africa, is a poultry breeder company that has been operating in Uganda for over 14 years. The company manufactures one day old chicks (layers and broilers) and poultry feed of the highest quality.
Job Summary: The Relief Manager: Farming Operations will focus on meeting the needs of clients (both external customers and internal unit managers). He/ she will analyze work flow, evaluate systems and formulate plans and procedures. He/she is required to recommend strategies and communicate the desires of clients to other members of the management team to ensure understanding of the clients’ challenges and goals. He/she will also be charged with monitoring progress against a set of benchmarks.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Visiting clients to provide a one-to-one service.
- Investigating and solving clients’ challenges and complaints.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions and correspondence with clients.
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use.
- Developing customer service procedures, policies and standards.
- Offering and mentoring training and support to clients on poultry related activities.
- Providing first class customer experience.
- Formulating stock management- and store operation processes & procedures to help minimize risks and losses.
- Growing personally and professionally as part of a dynamic business.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidate should possess a diploma or degree in Agriculture with a high level of technical knowledge and competency.
- Good communication-, customer service- and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues, with good presentation skills.
- Excellent organization, communication and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and adaptable to be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Deadline: 8th August 2014.
All candidates should send their e-mail applications to: Ellen Odendaal, Managing Director, Bokomo Uganda, Tel. +256 414 598 676