Job Title: Sales Representative
Etihad Airways has experienced success and has received a range of awards that reflects our position as one of the world’s leading premium airline brands, this includes ‘World’s Leading Airline’ at the World Travel Awards for five consecutive years in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has in just ten years established itself as the world’s leading airline. “Etihad” is the Arabic word for “union”. Set up by Royal (Amiri) Decree in July 2003, Etihad commenced commercial operations in November, 2003, and has gone on to become the fastest growing airline in the history of commercial aviation.
Job Summary: The Airlines’ Sales Representative will be responsible for achieving profitable sales revenue to an agreed challenging target for a sales territory and/or portfolio of clients. The incumbent will also proactively promote the Etihad brand, products and services through the primary distribution channels available. The jobholder will also negotiate & account managing commercial agreements with top national accounts.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve the set revenue, yield and volume targets by zone
- Complete, submit and agree weekly call plan of sales activity
- Complete and execute individual account development plans for top 20% of agents
- Ensure territory activity is within agreed cost of sale targets
- All sales activity to be recorded in SFA data base
- Sales calls to focus on top 20% of agents/corporate
- Utilize MIDT for plan sales objectives
- Targeted seat factor to be achieved as per budgets
- Appropriate steps to be taken in consultation with sales manager and Pricing department to ensure competitive pricing
- Independently work on day to day affairs of the station as per guidelines set by sales manager
- Ensures station targets as well as individual targets of self and other sales executives achieved
- Perform any other responsibilities entrusted by sales manager during his/her absence
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidate should hold a good degree or its equivalent.
- Five or more years’ airline or travel industry experience with a minimum of 3 years in a sales role.
- Knowledge and tact in negotiation and Sales techniques
- Good presentation skills
- Account Development Planning
- MIDT, Sales Force Automation systems
- Skills in reservations and ticketing
- Good written and oral English language skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to short lead times.
- The candidate must be a self starter with strong planning, presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply for the job:
All candidates who are interested in working with the aviation industry with Etihad Airways should Apply Online by clicking the web link below.
Deadline: 30th August, 2014