Job Title: Sales Representatives (3 Vacancies)
NFT Consult, a leading HR Consultancy firm, seeks to recruit for it valuable client, Fenix International (http://www.fenixintl.com) is seeking highly motivated, creative and experienced Sales Representatives to drive Uganda sales for the Fenix suite of home and business solar power systems products for the Western region that includes Masaka, Mbarara and Kasese. NFT Human Resource Solutions are customer tailored per industry requirements and are geared towards increased cost savings, process improvement leading to improved efficiency and effectiveness yet simultaneously strengthening quality and control of resources.
Job Summary: The Sales Representatives will work directly with the Area Sales Managers and National Sales Manager to ensure the ReadyPay brand is strong in their area, to hit sales targets and to oversee the implementation of after-sales services. The job function involves, Brand representation, meeting sales growth targets, planning and prioritization, sales trends analysis and continuous improvement initiatives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and managing on-going sales and marketing activities aimed at achieving sales targets.
- Pro-actively seeking information on competitive actions as required and keep up to date information about product offerings, promotions, sales tactics, target markets, market penetration and pricing.
- Building and maintaining effective day-to-day relationships with market research agencies
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key business stakeholders.
- Identifying markets, schedule meetings with potential clients and follow up on the developed accounts.
- Assessing client needs and advise them on suitable options, pricing and any other required information.
- Maintaining strong knowledge of all company products and policy features, industry competitors and provide critical market feedback.
- Maintaining and keeping appropriate records of all clients and be a good brand ambassador to the Company
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants should hold University degrees from reputable institution. Any other relevant qualification will be an added advantage
- At least two years’ experience in a similar position either within a reputable organization.
- Proven expertise in marketing and sales tact as well as in depth knowledge of the sales cycle.
- Good working knowledge and application of computer programs especially word, Excel & power-point
- Past experience in an FMCG environment
- Solid knowledge of channel and direct sales.
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization.
- Good driving skills & Good command of English
- Ability to Manage Relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrable skills of being able to operate in a fast-paced and changing market environment and ability to work under pressure in time-challenged situations.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Innovative and willing to learn
- Possess a strong performance and results orientation
- Ability to apply high-level analytical, investigative and creative problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and willingness to work long hours as and when required to meet established deadlines.
- Excellent at building Contacts, networking and creating long-term relationships.
- Persistence, Enthusiasm & Aggressiveness.
How to apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses. Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements. The applications/CVs should be prepared in English and submitted in either MS Word or PDF format will be considered.