Job Title: Service Delivery Manager
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Job Summary: The Ericsson Service Delivery Manager (SDM) will take ownership of the customer relationship responsibility by ensuring the correct and proper delivery of Customer Support services as specified in the contracted support agreements with Ericsson’s customers Agreement (SLA) fulfillment and customer satisfaction. The SDM will have in-depth knowledge of the customer’s network, business strategies, plans and financial situation in order to be able to identify new business opportunities and increase sales to the customer.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business management of Customer Support SLA.
- In charge ofrelationship management of customer support business with customer.
- Financial follow-up and drive improvements in CS financials.
- Oversee warranty and SLA by ensuring (through RSC, GSC, and third parties) that all services are delivered according to contractual commitments and are within the contractual scope.
- Manage warranty and service contracts from cost point of view (responsible for cost forecasting, follow up on actual costs versus budget costs) to ensure that agreed profitability is achieved.
- Manage the customer’s expectations and perception of Ericsson´s delivery of the SLA in order to ensure excellent Customer Satisfaction.
- Follow up sales leads with Service Account Manager (SAM) and/or Key Account Manager (KAM) to increase the customer support business and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that escalation procedure is followed and that expectations and perceptions of customer are at all times managed in a professional manner.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidate should hold a Good University or college degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- A minimum of five years’ experience from Support Services, Network Operations, Consulting or Project Management within the Telecom or similar industry.
- Advanced skills in managing SLAs, understanding portfolio and relationship to service delivery
- Advanced financial understanding and business acumen
- Good knowledge and understanding of operator processes
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills.
- Advanced negotiations skills and conflict management skills
- Fluency in English
How to Apply for the job:
If you believe you are one of the ideal candidates for this opportunity in working with the world’s leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services, Ericsson, then visit the web link below for full job details and Apply Online.