Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Organisation: Mountains of the Moon University
Duty Station: Fort Portal, Uganda
Mountains of the Moon University was established in 2005 as not for profit community university whose ownership is expressed through the various representative communities which include, the districts, municipalities, religious communities and the business communities of the Rwenzori region.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively promote a quality culture at all levels in the University.
- Formulate and implement quality standards and practices in the University.
- The QA Officer will be in charge of formulating and implementing appropriate quality management policies.
- Actively monitor and evaluate the quality of services &projects offered by the University
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures, standards, regulations and laws regarding Total Quality Management.
- Review and evaluate Quality Assurance Systems and procedures in the University.
- Work closely with the Registrar Administration to monitor the procurement process to ensure value for money.
- Guide the management on all matters of quality assurance.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Quality Assurance Officer should preferably hold a Master’s Degree in humanities or any business related courses
- At least three years’ experience in research and data analysis.
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications, updated curriculum vitae with three professional references, copies ofcertificates and
Transcripts to: The Human Resource Director, Mountains of Moon University, P.O. Box
837, Fort Portal, Uganda.
Deadline: 3rd July 2015 by 5:00pm.