Job Title: Learning and Information Management Volunteer
Educate! is seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Learning and Information Management Volunteer to lead and facilitate the internal research and learning process at Educate! Uganda. Educate! is scaling up to work in 10 new districts and over 200 new schools in Uganda. To effectively inform program design at the stage of scale-up, methodological as well as technical research is of ever increasing importance.
Job Summary: This Learning and Information Management volunteership is a challenging opportunity to get engaged into promoting organizational learning processes as well as developing sustainable information management solutions for a thriving and growing youth development NGO.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Learning and Research Design:
· Carry out Learning and Research Needs Assessment on technical or methodological topics within Educate!
· Design and structure internal learning and research cycles within the M&E Team
· Propose and design continuous learning and research agenda for the M&E Team
2. Information Management:
· Structure and catalog paper-based M&E documents (Learning Material, Research Forms, Survey Questionnaires, etc.)
· Propose, design and implement knowledge management system for paper-based M&E documents
· Digitally archive and preserve paper-based M&E documents
· Organize and synthesize methodological and technical research and learning literature on M&E and Entrepreneurship Education (Research Articles, Statistics, Methodological Reference Guides, etc.)
· Propose and develop effective digital database for digitalized M&E documents as well as research and learning literature
3. M&E Support:
· Technically support the design of quantitative and qualitative Monitoring Tools
· Manage and assist in data entry of Monitoring Data
· Prepare and support the analysis of Monitoring Data
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· Highly passionate about youth development in Uganda
· Past exposure and experience in design of learning and training processes
· Excellent documentation and organization skills
· Excellent computer literacy skills
Job Terms and Conditions: Educate! offers free housing accommodation in a fully-furnished and friendly Educate!-run guest house. Although the internship is unpaid, s/he will receive reimbursements for all work-related travel expenses. This position reports to the M&E Manager.
How to Apply:
If you so desire to apply for these internship opportunities, please endeavor to submit a resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please title the subject of your email: “Learning and Information Management Volunteer – Your name.”
Deadline: Open until filled