Job Title: Maintenance Engineer (Fresher Jobs)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure follow up and timely update of all maintenance contracts.
- Participate in the drafting of maintenance contracts, selection of contractors and performance review of contracts and contractors.
- Ensure timely and accurate update of all company equipment / assets in the CMMS tool and SAP.
- Follow up the roll out, operation and proper usage of the company’s CMMS tools by all stakeholders.
- Liaise with Retail Sites, Consumer sites, Depots, EJAF, Head Office, Residences and generate work requests for interventions forwarded by site managers and depot managers in the CMMS tools.
- Follow up raised work orders using the CMMS system and ensure forwarding to the respective contractors using the CMMS tool, email and/or Phone.
- Schedule the interventions (curative and preventive) according to Maintenance Contracts and Technical Integrity Management requirements.
- Follow up and communicate daily progression of work requests to the site managers, depot managers, engineers, retail team and the commercial team
- Prepare monthly reports of pending and completed work requests with action plans for the pending work requests.
- Analyze equipment maintenance performance monthly i.e., produce a report showing the number of breakdowns completed and pending (With reasons), highlight problematic equipment and equipment replaced during the month.
- Participate in weekly maintenance review meetings with contractors and monthly maintenance optimization meeting with the hierarchy.
- Follow up Maintenance KPIs and shares report with the hierarchy.
- Follow up HSEQ KPIs and performance for the maintenance contractors at the different sites allocated.
- Participate in the planning for purchase of new equipment for the different sites allocated.
- Supervise all maintenance activities on the sites allocated.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the TotalEnergies Maintenance Engineer job must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a reputable University
- One year of proven experience in a busy working experience.
- Knowledge in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Maintenance works.
- Good knowledge of petroleum industry operations.
- Operational Safety training and experience.
- Professional approach and conduct.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Management and supervisory ability.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Computer Knowledge and use of AutoCAD
- Must be a Licensed driver.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.