Job Title: FOPS Services Implementation Leader
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the setup of the Field Operations logistics organization including, mobilization, site preparation, upgrades.
- Support to field operations WHSE (warehouse) management.
- Support to field operations maintenance activities with Contractors.
- Preparation of SOW, and initial technical PQ and HSE evaluations of bidders during the call for tender process.
- Planning and coordination of all other services required to support Field operations logistics.
- Participate in recruitment of Field Operations Logistics staff.
- Maintain and implement Logistics mobilization/demobilization plan of Field Operations Logistics resources and equipment.
- Manage investigation and analysis of all logistics incidents until conclusive close out in cooperation with HSE.
- Prepare, review and follow-up the implementation of all required Company operational procedures and referential.
- Provide support in any emergency or incident, participate in the definition and the operations of the MEDEVAC.
Also Read: Management Information Systems Officer – IT Systems Job – Institute of Certified Public Accountants (ICPAU)
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the TotalEnergies job must hold a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, Logistics, or equivalent professional experience.
- At least seven years of experience in services related to Field Operations, including contracts management, Logistics and/or WHSE and Maintenance in support to Oil and Gas operations at management level in a very busy, demanding and complex environment.
- Experience of coordinating on the ground services on large project developments, SIMOPS, brownfield.
- Good negotiation and communication skills, ERP systems, Project management skills, Self-motivated, proven leadership, and ability to work in a multicultural environment
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.