Applicants should submit their applications before Thursday 31st January, 2019.
- Each applicant should possess at least a Credit or Second Class or equivalent Diploma in a relevant field from a recognised Institution.
- A Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 5 Passes (or its equivalent) and a Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) with at least One Principal Pass and Two Subsidiary Passes obtained at the same sitting (or its
- Principal subjects required for admission to Diploma must be passed at Principal or Subsidiary levels.
- Each applicant should also attach a copy of the Birth Certificate to the application form.
- A non refundable application fee of Shs.50,000/ = (Fifty thousand shillings only) plus the Bank Charge should be paid to any Stanbic Bank, dfcu Bank (Makerere Branch), Post Bank, Centenary Bank before collecting the application form from the Admissions Office, Room 315 and 316 Level 3, in the Senate Building, Makerere University.
- Certified copies of Diploma Transcripts (not photocopies of certified copies) from the awarding Institutions must be attached to the application forms.
MLT Bachelor of Biomedical Laboratory Technology
1. HOW TO APPLY
Application will be online using the new AIMS System after getting a pay reference number using the new AIMS System Number but applicants will have to submit certified copies of their Diploma transcripts and certificates and a passport size photograph to Office 315 and 316, Level 3 Senate Building after payment of application fees.
2. MAKERERE UNIVERSITY ONLINE APPLICATION PORTAL USER GUIDE
1. Applicants should access the Institution’s Admissions URL https://admissions.mak.ac.ug
2. Signup using full name, e-mail and Mobile No. Please note that your name must be similar to the one on your supporting academic documents for your application to be considered valid. If you changed your names please go to Senate Building Office 301 with an affidavit supporting the name change.
3. A password will be sent to both your e-mail and mobile number.
4. The system will prompt you to change the password to the one you can easily remember.
5. To fill a form the applicant clicks on the APPLY NOW button displayed on the running scheme.
6. Obtain a payment advice slip by clicking on “Pay for Form” button
7. Make a payment at any of the following Banks:
(b) Post Bank
(c) Centenary Bank
(d) DFCU Bank
(e) UBA Bank
(i) Applicants are strongly warned against presenting forged or other people’s academic documents to support their applications for admission. The consequences, if discovered, are very grave indeed.
(ii) Do not buy any other documents not originating from the Academic Registrar’s Office. Those who buy them do so at their own risk.
(iii) The Academic Registrar has not appointed any agents to act on his behalf to solicit for additional funds other than the application fee stated above.
Alfred Masikye Namoah
DATE: 17th December, 2018