Makerere University and Kyambogo University in conjunction with the Network of African Designers proudly present the Kampala International Design Conference 2015.
The conference will run under the theme; “Design Unlimited: Indigenous Design Processes for Development”
This conference will address a range of critically important themes relating to contemporary design. The Conference will provide a forum to explore how indigenous design processes and systems can interface with the ever increasing demands of globalization and modernity.
Interested people can submit their papers under the themes of:
- Design theory and research
- Design information and knowledge
- Design and education
- Design Knowledge and Collaborations
- Design processes and environment
- Design processes and conflict resolution
- Design processes and Entrepreneurship
Submission of Abstracts (300 words) – 30th November 2014
Notification of Acceptance – 30th December 2014
For further information please contact the Chair on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org