Vacancy title: Management Trainee
Jobs at: Serenity Group Ltd
Deadline of this Job: August 15, 2019
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Kampala , East Africa
We are hiring a management trainee in our food and beverage industry (AFRO ASIA FOODS), a company under serenity group of companies. The main role of this position will be to learn and work within a team with an aim of increasing sales and provide excellent customer service. The trainee will be prepared for a full-time position in which he/she will oversee business operations. The trainee will also be trained in other sister companies under serenity group to gain knowledge and experience required for promotion to a management position under direction of our experienced personnel..
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receive training and perform duties in several departments of the business such as sales, finance, client service, administration and operations.
• Learn line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of the business.
• Set performance targets and monitor performance with top management.
• Observe experienced workers and acquire knowledge and methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
• Receive training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Minimum second-class upper honors degree (CGPA 3.6 or more) in business related courses from Makerere University or MUBS.
• At least one ‘A’ grade in A’ Level’s science or business-related subject.
• Should be aged between 22-28 years
• Should demonstrate leadership skills.
• Excellent command in English both written and spoken
• Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
• Attention to detail, deadline-oriented, and good time management.
• Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
• Good computer skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Related experience is an added advantage
Job Education Requirements: Minimum second-class upper honors degree (CGPA 3.6 or more) in business related courses from Makerere University or MUBS.
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Email your application with your CV & copies of academic documents, letters of recommendation and at least two referees with their day time telephone contacts. Applications to be emailed to email@example.com not later than August 15, 2019.