EFC Limited is a new microfinance institution whose model is a proven market leader in providing specialized lending services in amounts up to UGX 75 million to existing micro and small enterprises. The purpose of the Entrepreneurs Financial Centre (EFC) is to provide increased access to specialized financial services for entrepreneurs while contributing to wealth creation, improvement of living conditions and development of the Ugandan private sector.
Job Summary: The Marketing and Communications Officer will be responsible for exploring ways of improving existing products and services to increase profitability, identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them, developing and maintaining the EFC corporate image and identity, which includes the use of logos and signage. The incumbent will also foresight to see how the intricate day to day activities link with and support the achievement of the mission and vision of EFC.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience needed for the job:
- The ideal candidates should preferably hold a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field preferably in Marketing;
- At least two years’ working experience;
- The applicants should have good practical knowledge of marketing practices
- Computer proficiency with master collections-Adobe;
- Excellent interpersonal skills in a cross-cultural environment;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Possess the ability to work under tight deadlines;
- Effective project management skills;
- Sound understanding of marketing principles;
- Effective understanding of latest technologies and to apply them in marketing;
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
- EFC Uganda seeks to hire qualified and experienced candidates who are strongly oriented towards personal and professional development for career advancement and can actively participate in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- The candidates should be highly organized with willingness to learn and grow on the job and with a strong achievement motivation.
How to Apply for the job:
All qualified candidates should endeavor to email their letters of interest explaining their motivation for the position applied for along with their updated Curriculum Vita inclusive of three professional referees ONLY. Please indicate the role being applied for in the subject matter of the email.
Email to: HR_OFFICER@efcug.com
Deadline: 17th October 2014 by 2:00 PM