Vacancy title: Web Content Trainee – Nigeria Market
Jobs at: One Nip Uganda
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Kampala.
Deadline of this Job:23rd August 2019
One Nip Uganda aims at organizing the local web content in Africa. Currently having initial operations in four African Countries. We are looking at scaling to Nigeria and the person required will support this initial phase of posting web content.
• Post content on the web platform
• Organise content for sharing on social platforms
• Track audience growth and feedback form users
• Add content for subscribed users
• Organise content and make it ready to go online
• Computer editing speed on Microsoft Office
• Great computer usability
• Basic knowledge of social media
• Proof of frequent use of a computer in everyday life. We will test your computer skills.
• A degree or Diploma in Information Technology or related fields.
• No work experience is required. Computer skills and ability to learn fast is essential.
Job application procedure
To apply, simply follow the link below to fill the application form: