Job Title: Marketing and Sales Director
Organisation: Q-Sourcing Servtec
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing Servtec. is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services
- Advises and approves sales/marketing operating budgets for a specified period for the different departments
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Approves and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to present standards and industry and economic trends.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
- Analyses and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviews and analyses sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Marketing and Sales Director must hold a Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or business administration or equivalent
- 10+ years of relevant experience with progressive management operations.
- Master’s degree in sales, marketing or business administration added advantage
- Evidence of ability to innovate and implement change successfully
- Ability to prioritize high-value tasks and focus under pressure
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Abilities and skills
- Able to be persuasive and procure buy-in from upper management
- Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are invited to send a comprehensive CV and certified copies of academic documents by e-mail to email@example.com
Note: Please kindly mark your application as “Application_ Marketing and Sales Director” in the subject line of your email.
Deadline: 27th August 2018