Job Title: Marketing Executive
Organisation: Ultimate Multimedia Consult (UMC)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing, promotions and acquisitions for Yaaka Digital Network www.yaaka.cc, a multimedia platform, set of tools and methodologies for digitalising teaching and learning online and offline. Yaaka DN, one of the products of Ultimate Multimedia Consult has relevant content in text, images, videos, audio, videos and graphics. Teachers and learners can use Yaaka DN to input learning materials, revise, do assignments, exams, assessment and grading.
You will organize creative campaigns and promotions, contact and convince users to the value of our learning management system and Uganda curriculum content in Yaaka DN’s offerings, including the web app, the offline app, the tablet computers, Yaaka for institutions and mobile app.
In practical terms, you will explain to and convince parents, learners, schools and education support agencies to use our web app www.yaaka.cc our mobile app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yaakadnapp.app , install our offline app and content on their individual computers, school labs or order custom tablets/computers that come with Yaaka offline pre-installed- to power their digital learning and teaching efforts.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote Yaaka DN’s offering especially in digital platforms and above generate sales.
You will lead efforts to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in Yaaka content and platform in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous acquisition of clients and customer satisfaction.
- Conceiving and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organizing and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, traditional media), branding and promotional events
- Conducting lead generation and sales activities to generate individual and institutional customers
- Representing Yaaka DN in national and international events and explaining our value proposition(s).
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.) promoting the product
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance monthly
- Collaborate with Yaaka Product Manager and Management of Ultimate Multimedia Consult in preparing, revising and justifying promotion budgets and monitoring expenses
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role of at least two years.
- Knowledge and experience in digital marketing and digital products
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media marketing and web analytics
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
- Keen attention to detail, ability to follow procedures
- DIGITAL MARKETING knowledge and skills a MUST and will have to demonstrate practically at interview.
Deadline: 20th July 2019
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications & CVs to, email@example.com
Contact +256 414 593 555
/ whatsapp Only 0785955569
NOTE: We also welcome those who can consider working freelance and earning a commission on sales. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Ultimate Multimedia Consult (U) Ltd (UMC) is a multimedia communications Organisation offering value added news, information and knowledge products, services and training. UMC offers Multimedia services and facilitates provision and access to news, information and knowledge in better ways.