Are you student from a developing country and looking for programmes ? Here is an opportunity for you. The LEAD College of Management of India is offering MBA fully-funded programmes for session 2019-2021.
The call is open for the outstanding international candidates, who wish to study a full-time MBA degree program at LEAD College of Management Palakkad, Kerala and India.
Established in 2011, LEAD College of Management is a center of excellence in fostering entrepreneurship and managerial leadership. It is one of the premier institutions which ensure 100% placement assistance for the students.
Why at LEAD College of Management? The college provides a wholesome training program to equip the students with the skills required to impress recruiters. It organizes evening classes for group discussions and one on one session on interview handling and Skype.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from developing countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA degree coursework
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants need to be foreign graduate students from developing nations, with a minimum of 70% marks and an aptitude for Business Management.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To take part in this program, aspirants must have to take admission in MBA degree program at LEAD College of Management. After being admitted, claimants can apply for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit a letter of motivation, statement of purpose, personal statement, transcript, and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling, seekers are needed to have their bachelor’s degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must have to meet the minimum English language requirement for joining the program.
This is a fully funded scholarship, which covers tuition fee, training charges, industrial visit, library fee, internet charges, computer lab fee, examination fee, and uniform.