The McGraw Center for Business Journalism is pleased to offer up to sixteen veteran journalists fellowships for Business Journalism. Foreign and American journalists are eligible to apply for these fellowships.
The purpose of the McGraw Fellowship for Business Journalism is to support the intensive, ambitious coverage of important issues related to the global economy and business.
The McGraw Center provides training for young journalists and enhances the quality and depth of business and economic news coverage. It also offers various Business Journalism programs
Why at McGraw Center for Business Journalism? Students will able to get wonderful new opportunities or professional education and highly innovative ideas for business journalism.
- University or Organization: McGraw Center for Business Journalism
- Department: Business Journalism
- Course Level: Business Journalism Program
- Award: Up to $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Nearly two dozen veteran journalists
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA (New York)
- Application Deadline: June 28, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Both foreign and American journalists are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are available for Business Journalism
- Eligibility Criteria: The grant is open for those who have at least five years of professional experience in journalism. Freelance journalists, as well as reporters and editors currently working at a news organization or journalism non-profit, may apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the fellowship, applicants must have to take admission in a Business Journalism at the City University of New York through an online form. After receiving the offer letter of admission candidates can successfully apply for the fellowship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit required documents a resume and references from two editors or others who familiar with your work.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates will also have a strong background or reporting expertise on the subject of their piece.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Deadline: McGraw Center generally accept applications twice a year. The upcoming deadline for Summer 2019 Fellowships is June 28, 2019. Applications for the Winter 2020 Fellowships will be due January 3, 2020.
- Benefit: The fellowship offers grants of up to $15,000 for each project.